We offer semi-detatched houses and three-family houses in a residential complex in Bad Vilbel. The house's fulfillment is according to the current EnEV 2014 energy saving standard, including new regulatory rulings as of January 1st 2016. Turnkey manufacturing. Energy pass in preparation. A ceiling height is approx. 2,58 m.
Variants of houses
We offer houses from 130,74 m² to 187,74 m². The price varies from 595,000 euros to 862,000 euros. There are six house types. There are cellars and rooftop terraces in all houses, there are hobby rooms and top floor bathrooms according to the house types.
There is a possibility to purchase two parking spaces at the price of 25,000 euros.
A townhouse of 165,17 m² in a three-family house with a cellar, a hobby room and a rooftop terrace.
- cellar walls constructed of waterresistant concrete
- effective thermal insulation combined with the latest in energy-saving technologies
- environmentally friendly heating and warm water system
- underfloor heating throughout all living areas
- steel-wood stairs with massive laminated oak wood steps
- bathroom, toilet and kitchen tiles from the brand Kermos. Available in various colours, for selection up until completion of the carcass
- flooring in massive oak parquet
- bathroom fittings from the major brands Keramag, Kaldewei and Grohe
- bathrooms equipped with heated towel radiators
- Entry door with triple lock and glass inlay panel
- plastic frame windows with triple glazing: inside white, outside grey
- electrically operated shutters
- elegant wall surfaces with fleece wallpaper (Malervlies) and dispersion paint
- electrical equipment from the brand Berker (or equivalent)
- modern communication technology with glass fibre cables
The houses a located in the quiet residential district with nearby a childcare, a playground and an international school.
Location and nearby infrastructure
Bad Vilbel is a town in Hesse, Germany, famous for its mineral water springs. Bad Vilbel has an excellent accessibility to Frankfurt’s city center by car or public transport. But Bad Vilbel offers everything for your daily needs, including a wide range of leisure and cultural activities right in your own neighbourhood.