High above Munich, a collection of thirteen unique houses designed by three architectural offices is being created. Each of the thirteen houses has its own architecture. Entrance areas of houses are also impressive with their individuality. There are three exquisite styles in the interiors of the apartments.
The project offers:
- A plot of 8,547 m² in the center of Regerpark on an open hill
- A large communal garden
- 186 apartments ranging from 28 m² to 235 m²
- Most apartments have a balcony, a loggia or a terrace
- 13 penthouses with breathtaking views and terraces
- 89 compact studios with smart installations
- 70 city residences with individual floor plans
- 11 residences in the garden on the mezzanine with direct access to the courtyard, similar to a park, and an additional large area in the basement
- 3 townhouses with separate entrances
- Room heights from 2.60 m to 3.00 m and above
- Cooled parcel boxes for temporary storage of bulk mail and delivery from supermarkets
- 193 underground parking spaces with direct elevator access
- 408 underground parking spaces for bicycles
- Two shared rooftop terraces
- A common gym
- Cozy patios
The start of construction of the residential complex is planned for spring 2020.
The apartment has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room with a kitchen, a fitness room, a sauna and a terrace.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The residential complex will be located on a hill to the right of the Isar highway between the highway and Regerpark. The open location offers a fabulous, unobstructed view of Munich to the Alps.