The apartment is located in a renovated historical building of 1933. The renovated entrance area, with reworked wood panelling and generous mirror surfaces, is reminiscent of the rich furnishings of previous architecture and less of the reduced and modern style of the 1930s. Consists of eight apartments in the front building and five apartments in the side wing. It is also possible to add an elevator in the inner courtyard. Old building elements such as double box windows, the original doors and well-preserved parquet and plank floors are present and contribute to the exclusive living ambience after renovation. On the ground floor of the front building there are commercial units, the new roof will be built in the future.
Layout — an entrance hall, a kitchen, a pantry, a bathroom, a corridor, a living room, a bedroom.