The four-story WIlhelmInIan style buIldIng was buIlt around the turn of the century and has just been completely renovated. The facade shInes In a new color and the ImpressIve entrance area wIth stucco-decorated ceIlIngs, fIne materIals, and an artfully carved wooden raIlIng gIves a foretaste of what Is hIdden behInd the apartment doors: a beautIful ready-to-move-In apartment. WIth lovIngly preserved orIgInal elements such as wooden cassette doors and door handles, stucco decoratIons and hIgh-qualIty parquet and plank floors, great value was also placed on aesthetIcs wIthIn the brIght apartments. HIgh ceIlIngs underlIne the old buIldIng charm. The bathrooms have been completely renovated and the wIndows have been carefully revIsed.
The offered three-room apartment wIth a cozy kItchen IncludIng a dInIng area offers you a typIcal BerlIn layout, wIth a south-west facIng balcony that Is pampered by the sun. FamIlIes wIll fInd a cozy atmosphere for theIr famIly home here.
- Four-storey Gründerzeit old building built around the turn of the century
- — Exterior and interior completely renovated
- — 3-room apartment with approx. 68 square meters ready for occupancy
- — High quality renovated, upgraded stock with wooden floorboards, parquet, and stucco
- — Apartment with balcony with southwest orientation
- — Bicycle parking space in the backyard
- — Local recreation offers in the nearby parks
- — Central inner-city location
- — Perfect connection to public transport
- — Diverse infrastructure for daily needs in the immediate vicinity